How Do I Seal And Protect Granite Countertops?
The Best Sealer For Granite Countertops
Granite stone is beautiful and an investment. It’s not cheap, and it may be the most expensive feature in the kitchen or bathroom. But when the longevity of this natural stone and the extra value it adds to the home are taken into account, the cost may justify the purchase in terms of beauty and home resale value. Properly maintained granite surfaces can last 100 years or more.
To get the most value out of your investment, take care of your granite. Sealing this natural stone with a professional-grade sealer will help protect it from penetrating liquids, foods, and stains while helping your stone looking its best for decades to come. Read this guide for assistance in maintaining your natural stone surfaces.
Ultimate PRO Impregnating Sealer
Ultimate PRO by Stone Pro is a premium impregnating sealer designed to protect granite surfaces by plugging the microscopic porous surface with resins. Solvent-based, this deep penetrating sealer offers the highest level of protection against stains from oil and water. The most advanced technology currently available for stain protection. Non-flammable and safe for food preparation surfaces.
Ultimate pro is an advanced fluoropolymer protectant combined with their proprietary hybrid carrier technology yields a unique solvent-based sealer that offers the highest level of protection and is V.O.C. compliant. The best of both worlds.
Will not change the color or appearance of the stone surface. Non-yellowing, UV stable, long-lasting formula.
- The best granite sealer
- 25 Year Warranty
- Safe for kitchens and food prep surfaces
- Excellent stain protection and oil and water repellency
- Protects granite, slate, quartzite, and all dense stone surfaces
- O.C. compliant – Winner of the Best of Sustainability Award
- Hybrid Carrier Technology only found in Stone Pro Sealers
- Advanced Fluoropolymer Technology
- Suitable for Interior and Exterior Use
Ultimate PRO is a professional-grade, long-lasting sealer and carries a 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Easy to apply for the professional and do-it-yourselfer.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- For countertop and floor application, use a sealer applicator or microfiber cloth
- Make certain surface is clean and dry
- Liberally apply an even coat to the surface. Sealer should be spread evenly over the surface to ensure proper penetration
- Allow sealer to penetrate the stone’s surface for 3-5 minutes. The surface should remain wet for a minimum of 3 minutes
- After 3 minutes, examine the surface and reapply where the sealer no longer appears wet on the surface
- After 5 minutes, wipe the surface dry and remove all excess sealer residue using a dry microfiber cloth
- The surface is suitable for light use after 20 minutes. Ultimate PRO achieves a complete cure and repellency in 72 hours
Pro Cleaning Products, Inc. is a national distributor of Stone PRO products, and our sister company has been in the natural stone cleaning, repair, restoration, and sealing business since 2007. We know stone!
If you have any questions concerning which product to use or advice about your cleaning or do-it-yourself project, give us a call any time at 877-879-2022.
You can also visit us on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/procleaningproducts